Tuesday 11 September 2012

Activity 0


From the twin island state of Antigua and Barbuda, I am Rosemarie Roberts, an educator of twenty nine years.  As an educator I have facilitated learning at the pre-k, primary, secondary and tertiary levels. Currently, I have been serving as the literacy (Language) teacher at the Pares Primary school while managing the operations at the Literacy Centre. 

I have been using technology in the teaching learning process and having completed the previous two modules, I gained new knowledge and skills which I have utilized in my instruction and have shared with other educators.

By continuing with the CCTI and specifically these courses, Learning, Teaching and Thinking with ICT and Assessing ICT Integration I hope to keep on gaining knowledge so that I would continue to assist my students to think critically and independently and to also share with and aid my colleagues to do the same with their students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemarie:
    Good to be working with you again. I hope that we can collaborate again as we did the last time. I know that we all succeed and do much better we have supportive group members.
    Regards,
    Joycelyn Henry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Good to be working and collaborating Joycely. Someone has said, "Team work makes the dream work" the dream is to integrate ICT into the classrooms. Let's work together as a team and success will be ours.

      Delete