Friday 5 April 2013

Module 9 - Hello


I am Rosemarie Roberts from the twin island state of Antigua and Barbuda in the heart of the Caribbean, that boasts 365 white sandy beaches in Antigua and pink in Barbuda. 

I am the reading coach at the Pares Primary School.  My responsibility includes managing the Literacy centre which caters to the students who are challenged in Language Literacy on a structural basis and to the rest of the school as the students see the need to visit centre to be engaged. 

Having enrolled in the CCTI I have grown significantly with regards to integrating ICT in the teaching and learning process, have had paradigm shifts and I think my students and some of my colleagues have also gained from what I have been learning.  Since I am a part of the management team at the school, I am looking forward to this course “ICT Leadership in Schools” for the new ideas and approaches to assist in the continued improvement/development with regards to ICT in my school.  

At home, there are laptops, smart phones, pc and tablet.  At school there are 15 PC and 7 laptops with broadband internet access.

You may check here to find out more about my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment