Monday 8 April 2013

E-diary for Elective Module 9: ICT Leadership in Schools - Activity 2 – School Scenarios:

From the group discussions on the school scenarios I concluded that the schools need to have a plan and a  vision, have all, including community, donors know their vision and work within that vision towards school development.



After the activity:
What I feel about corresponding with the group: I am quite comfortable corresponding with the group.  At times I get some ideas from the group that I did not see that way and they cause me to think differently than I was thinking.

How often I check my e-mail:  I cannot count how often I check my e-mail.  It all depends on how I am feeling; as long as I am not having headaches my e-mail gets checked very often during the day.  One would get me easier through e-mail than one would through the telephone

How I could improve group communication: Respond promptly when I receive an e-mail.  Although I check my e-mail often I do not at times respond promptly.  Sometimes because I am busy I do not respond right away and then I may forget and respond when it might have been too late.

(Optional) How I feel about the course so far: Thought provoking and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment