Saturday 8 February 2014

Module 10 - ICT Planning for Schools: Activity 4 A - ICT and curriculum



After Activity 4A:

What I have learnt about ICT and curriculum: ICTs should be used for learning rather than using them to learn.  Integrating ICT into the curriculum enhances the teaching and learning process and must be considered in the planning, design, and delivery of the curriculum in a meaningful and practical way.    ICT must be used in connection with the objectives of the curriculum. The curriculum should therefore be skilled based and be delivered in innovative ways inspiring wonder and awe in students and helping them to take initiative to be learners.


What I feel is my biggest challenge in integrating ICT with the curriculum: Lack of time is my biggest challenge in integrating ICT with the curriculum.  I believe that I have the confidence and competence in using ICTs in the classroom but I have limited hours during the day to work on ICT integration into Language Literacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment